Welcome to Daily Electric Bike!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DEB’s Website, located at https://dailyelectricbike.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Daily Electric Bike if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. Our Company is referred to as “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”. The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves.All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of us. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most interactive websites employ cookies to allow us to retrieve the user’s information for each visit. Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of specific areas, making it easier for visitors. Cookies may also be used by some of our affiliate/advertising partners.
Unless otherwise stated, DEB and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Daily Electric Bike. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Daily Electric Bike for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Daily Electric Bike
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Daily Electric Bike
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Daily Electric Bike
- Redistribute content from Daily Electric Bike
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in specific areas of the website. DEB does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before they appear on the site. The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of DEB, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individuals who post them. DEB shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused or incurred as a result of any use of, posting of, or appearance of the Comments on this website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
DEB reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant DEB a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of DEB; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) is appropriate for the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, please contact us via e-mail at DEB. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of DEB’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against any and all claims arising from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links to our Website or any specific link to our Website. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions as well as the linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website on a regular basis, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.